Monday 18 February 2013

Subject Options

This week we were making our subject choices for the Leaving Cert. Last week we also had interviews with our Guidance Councilors. And over the past month different teachers were gave us talks on the various subject provide at St. Wolstan's. They advised us on which are the best options to choose for ourselves and what some of the 3rd level coarse require. 

It is quite a difficult decision to make as it may influence what you do in the future. However, I am happy with the decision I have made and actually look forward to seeing what the subjects entail in 5th year, but I don't want TY to end!!  

1 comment:

  1. I don't want Ty to end either, I think I'm going to find it hard to get back into all the study and homework :) well done on your brilliant blog and good luck in the competition, I read your posts every week and get ideas for my own blog. Good luck once again :)

    ReplyDelete